Fans' Team of the Season is Live: Pick your best XI from Hero ISL 2019-20
The Hero Indian Super League (Hero ISL) 2019-20 may be over, but the air of excitement and intrigue surrounding the memorable season gone by still lingers. With the memories still fresh, fans now have the opportunity to pick their dream XIs from the campaign courtesy the Fans' Team of the Season activity arranged by indiansuperleague.com.
Starting April 7, Hero ISL enthusiasts can head over to the official website to pick their best XI from the season and share or discuss them on social media with fellow Indian football fans. Once the activity ends on April 12, players, in accordance to their positions, who get picked the most number of times will feature in the final Fans' Team of the Season.
With the activity having gone live already, here's a step-by-step guide on what you need to do.
- Go to the official league website - Indiansuperleague.com
- Click on the ‘Fan Zone’ tab and select ‘Fans’ Team of the Season’
- Login and pick your team
- Your team must have a) 1 Goalkeeper b) 4 Defenders c) 3 Midfielders d) 3 Forwards
- You may pick a maximum of 3 players from any one Hero ISL Club
- You can filter the available options by team, position or directly search for the player you are looking for
- Once you finalize your team, hit submit
- Teams once submitted cannot be changed
Once your team has been submitted, you can also share your team on social media through the share option which appears on the screen and strike up a conversation with your fellow Hero ISL fans.
Voting is Live now and will go on till 5PM, Sunday, April 12. Start picking your teams now.