Win Bartholomew Ogbeche’s signed 50th Hero ISL Goal Match Ball!
Bartholomew Ogbeche scored his 50th goal in the Hero Indian Super League (ISL) in Hyderabad FC’s 3-2 win over FC Goa in February earlier this year. The Nigerian headed in an Asish Rai cross to give his team the lead on the night before seeing it wiped off. Ogbeche later popped up again late in the first half to restore Hyderabad FC’s lead and score his 51st Hero ISL goal.
Ogbeche’s brace helped his team win 3-2 in the end as he grabbed the Hero of the Match award.
Here’s how you can be the owner of the Bartholomew Ogbeche-signed 50th Hero ISL goal match ball:
1) Follow the Hero Indian Super League’s official Instagram account.
2) Tag two friends in the comments section of our post.
3) One lucky winner will be announced as the winner of the ball on the Indian Super League’s official Instagram account!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1) The contest will only run on Instagram and only comments from those participants who follow the Hero Indian Super League’s handle shall be considered if they wish to participate.
Only one lucky winner shall be selected for the contest hosted on Hero Indian Super League’s Instagram handle.
2) The Winner upon being contacted by the Hero Indian Super League shall have to verify their identity by providing PAN Card, Aadhar Card and any valid government identity proof such as Voter ID or Driving License, or such other document requested for address proof on email, and also verify their account credentials. The Hero Indian Super League and/or their respective agents shall not be liable for default or delay in delivery of prize due to incorrect personal details provided by the eligible winner.
3) The Prize shall be available to only those Participants who have a valid Indian postal address.
4) If the winner is able to verify their identity to our satisfaction, then the winner shall be eligible to avail the applicable Prize in accordance with the result. The Prize shall be delivered within three (3) months of completion of the contest (i.e. the date the winner is officially announced by the Hero Indian Super League) but is subject to change due to COVID-19. If you are the winner, you understand and accept that you are solely responsible for fulfilling any and all formalities that may be required or ancillary to avail any Prize won by you including any and all costs associated with availing such Prize.
5) Participants are required to submit their comments only on the contest post published on the Indian Super League’s official Instagram account.
Fake profiles won’t be eligible for the prize if they participate.
6) You agree to release, discharge and hold harmless the Hero Indian Super League, their legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any damages whatsoever suffered, sustained or allegedly sustained in connection to the contest or the acceptance of the Prize.
7) These terms and conditions may be altered and/or cancelled, modified, or suspended at any time by the Hero Indian Super League in its sole discretion, without any notice.
8) You agree that the Hero Indian Super League’s decision is final with respect to all matters relating to the selection of messages and/or the winner, and awarding of the Prize and shall not be subject to review or appeal by any Participant or by any third party.
9) By participating in this contest, it shall be deemed that you have read, understood and have accepted the terms and conditions as mentioned above and further hereby undertake to fully abide by the same.