Hero ISL FANtastic Finals Contest
By participating in the Hero ISL FANtastic Final Contest ("the Contest "), organised by the Indian Super League/ISL ( which by reference means Football Sports Development Limited, and accessed through www.indiansuperleague.com/ISL-Fantastic-Final (“the Website”), the participant ( “Participant”) hereby agrees to be bound by and to abide by the Contest Rules ( attached hereto) and governing standard terms and conditions as set out below.
A) STANDARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
- These standard terms and conditions (‘Standard Terms’) shall govern the participation in the Contest;
- FSDL reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the Contest or the Contest Rules without notice for any event that is outside of FSDL’s reasonable control. Any changes to the Contest Rules, Standard Terms or cancellation of the Contest, will be posted on the Website. It is the responsibility of Participants to keep themselves informed as to any changes to the Contest Rules.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Contest Rules, the conduct or results of the Contest, or any other matter relating to the Contest, the decision of FSDL shall be final and not subject to any appeal, and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into, comment issued, or reason given in respect of any decision made by FSDL
ELIGIBILTY FOR CONTEST PARTICIPANTS:
- Every Participant must be above the age of 13 years, holding an Indian passport, and residing within the territorial limits of India during the Contest Period. The Participant should not have any criminal conviction or an arrangement or a contract that prevents the Participant from participating in the Contest. Proof of age, if requested, of the Participant, in the Entry must be submitted to FSDL to confirm the eligibility of the Participant. FSDL assumes that by entering into the Contest, the parents or guardians of any Participant aged under the age of 18 have consented to that Participant’s entry into the Contest. Participants may be required to provide proof of identity and if aged under 18, should be able to demonstrate to FSDL’s satisfaction that their parent/ guardian has given their consent to such Entry.
- Participant(s) shall provide such information as may be requested by FSDL . Any incomplete submission will be considered invalid for the purpose of the Contest. FSDL also reserves the right to disqualify a Participant(s) in case a discrepancy is found to exist in the information furnished/provided/stated by the Participant at any point in time during the Contest Period.
- Each Participant acknowledges and agrees that any failure to comply with the Rules could lead to FSDL disqualifying that person, without FSDL giving any reason for such disqualification or granting any opportunity for challenge.
- Unless otherwise provided in the specific Contest Rules, any person that is: (a) an employee of any company involved in the Contest (including FSDL and or Star India Private Limited ); or (b) an immediate family member of such employee, is not eligible to enter the Contest. FSDL reserves the right to disqualify any person that it knows is, or has reasonable grounds to believe is, ineligible for the Contest under this rule..
- Neither FSDL, its parent companies or group companies, shall be responsible in the event that Entries are not received or the Participant is unable to submit his/ her Entry due to any network problem, breakdown in machinery or any other technical error of any nature whatsoever. For purposes of the Terms and Conditions, “receipt” of an Entry occurs when the website server records the Entry information upon the Participant clicking “Submit/Post” button. Any automated receipt confirmation does not constitute proof of actual receipt.
- The Contest is free for participation at any time during the Contest Period ( as defined in the Contest Rules below) and there is no requirement to make any monetary contribution or purchase in order to enter the Contest or access the Website.
- Only one Entry per person per match is permitted. In the event that FSDL discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe that the same person has made multiple Entries in respect of any one match, only the first Entry shall be considered for selection.
- Prize winners (“Winner/s”) will be selected and notified in the manner set out in the Contest Rules. No prize will be awarded where any Participant has breached any of these Standard Terms (as determined by FSDL in its sole discretion).
- Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- FSDL reserves the right to select and declare the Winners of the Contest and such decision shall be final and binding on the Participant(s) and the Winner(s). Winners shall be declared by FSDL on the ISL Website.
- Prizes shall be delivered by a reputed courier service at the address provided by the Winner. FSDL shall not be liable for non -delivery due to a wrong address provided by the Winner or if the Prize suffers any loss or damage in transit.
- If requested by FSDL, all Winners unconditionally agree (as a condition of accepting any Prize) to: (a) the use of their name, one or more photographs of themselves and (b) co-operate with or participate in any other reasonable post-Contest publicity
- FSDL accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury (other than our liability for personal injury or death as a result of our negligence) or disappointment of any kind suffered by any Participant in entering the Contest, including as a result of any Participant winning or not winning any prize.
- FSDL accepts no responsibility for Entries lost, damaged or delayed due to computer error in transit, or otherwise.
- Any personal information collected by FSDL shall be restricted to the Participant’s name, date of birth and contact details including mobile number and email id as submitted by the Participant (“Personal Information”).
- The Participant agrees that FSDL may use the Participant’s Personal Information (whether or not they win the Contest), or authorize a third party to use it , for any research , statistical or promotional purpose ( “Purpose”).
- The Participant consents to FSDL sharing information with third party service providers engaged by FSDL for the Purpose. When FSDL uses third parties to assist in storing / processing such Personal Information, they will be required to comply with appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- Should the Participant object to FSDL storing or using their Personal Information for the Purpose at any time, they can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions shall be construed and governed in accordance with the laws of India and exclusive jurisdiction over all matters arising out of or in relation hereto shall vest in the courts at Mumbai, India.
B) CONTEST RULES
The rules of the Contest are as follows
- Any person who wishes to participate in the Contest (“Participant”) shall fulfill all of the Eligibility Requirements mentioned in the Standard Terms.
- Participants will have to tune-in to watch the Hero ISL the semi-finals (11th March 2022, 12th March 2022, 15th March 2022, 16th March 2022 ) and Finals ( 20th March 2022) on Star Sports.
- The Contest question will be flashed on the screen during live broadcast directing the Participants to answer the question on the Website.
- The Contest will be hosted on the Website from 7:30 pm (when the relevant match starts) till 9:05 pm (10 minutes before full time) ( “Contest Period”)
- The Participant desiring to enter the Contest shall access the website www.indiansuperleague.com/ISL-Fantastic-Final to answer the question of the day as posted on the Website, and also enter the necessary Personal Information as requested and then submit their response (“Entry” ).
- FSDL shall collect all the Entries with the correct answer and select winners from this pool at random after each Match, among all those Participants who submitted eligible Entries with correct answers. The Winners will be contacted for verification via e-mail or phone call within a month of the announcement of the Winner, and the prize shall be dispatched within 90 days of the announcement.
- The prize will be a miniature ISL Trophy with the autograph of a player from the Winner’s favourite ISL team.